Sunday, June 12, 2011

Off to scout camp.

I will be attending scout camp at Mapledell camp up Payson canyon for the next 5 days. I have not been on a scout camp in a long time. Me and 3 other adults are responsible for almost 20 12-14 year old scouts. I will be helping them get the horseback riding, environmental science, and basket weaving merit badges. I have not slept on the ground for 5 consecutive nights for a long time, looking forward to that. It should be a very enjoyable trip. unfortunately i will not be able to blog for the next week, so please be patience. I also want to remind you we are supposed to be having a lunar eclipse June 15 so get outside and see it!... Upon further review we wont be able to see it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_2011_lunar_eclipse

No comments:

Post a Comment